disc finishing units– ECO MINI series
OTEC's ECO mini series is unbeatable in terms of cost-effectiveness. This model packs the technology of large industrial disc finishing machines into an amazingly compact format. The patented technology enables the finest granulates to be used, givng a sensational shine comparable to that obtained by manual polishing. In addition, the plastic abrasive medium used prevents any unsightly pitting on the surface of jewelry. A timer makes the machine easy to operate and it works quietly without producing dust.
- Extremely efficientIt is the smallest and most cost-effective "finishing center" on the market.
- For wet finishing The ECO mini "wet" is used mainly for very small, zero or prototype series, for removing casting skin or traces of sanding or grinding. This makes the subsequent polishing stage much simpler and much faster.
- For dry finishing The ECO mini "dry" is used mainly for polising tarnished or worn jewelry.
High-tech jewellery polishing
Gentle processes fully protect gemstones during finishing
Results comparable to hand finishing
Perfect shiny surfaces
ECO mini "wet" Series
Compact wet grinding machine for cleaning and grinding jewelry. Especially suitable for removing casting skin.
- Dosing pump and waste water container
- 2.6 kg high-quality plastic abrasive medium
- 1 l universal compound for all metals
ECO mini "dry" Series
Compact dry polishing machine for polishing tarnished showcase goods and worn jewelry. Sensational polish - as if polished by hand.
- 1 kg high-quality impregnated walnut shell granulate Type H 1/100 (coarse)
- 1 kg high-quality impregnated wanut shell granulate Type H 1/500 (fine)
- 1 tube polishing paste Type P 6 (110 g)
- Screen scoop
Process media sets
- 5 kg H1/100 walnut shell granulate for pre-polishing
- 5 kg H1/500 walnut shell granulate for fine polishing
- 1 kg polishing paste P 6
- 1 scoop
- 1 ladle
for heavy rings (>6 g).Prevents the rings from colliding with one another.