sF-HP – streamfinish takes on larger loads
The SF-HP is the latest member of the SF-Series and the world's only stream finishing machine for the surface finishing of large and heavy workpieces. With the proven OTEC Streamfinish-DNA!
Like the entire SF-Series, it therefore ensures smoothing, high-gloss polishing, edge rounding and deburring in a single operation, in just a few minutes and without damaging the contours of the workpiece. Due to the path-controlled motion sequence, it is possible to target and process individual areas of a workpiece particularly intensively.
The SF-HP enables extremely fast and economical machining with absolute repeat accuracy due to the high machining forces. The SF-HP offers the most efficient, stable and, at the same time, innovative machining solution compared to conventional processes.
Typical applications for the SF-HP are large and heavy workpieces with a length of up to 650 mm, 650 mm diameter and a weight of 200 kg. Typically, these are workpieces from the aerospace, mechanical engineering, tooling, energy, oil and gas, shipbuilding or food industries.
The OTEC innovation, PULSFINISH, is part of the standard equipment!
The process principle of the patented pulse drive is based on the precisely defined and recurring movement intervals between media and workpiece in short succession. This makes it possible, for example, to deburr, round off and smooth from Rpk 0.3 μm to Rpk 0.1μm in a single work step in just a few minutes. The tribological surface properties are improved, which means friction and wear are reduced.
- OTEC Streamfinish for large and heavy workpiecesWith an internal container diameter of 1,500 mm, the SF-HP is the stream finishing expert for large and heavy workpieces with a diameter and length of up to 650 mm and a maximum weight of up to 200 kg.
- Fastest mass finishing process for dry and wet processesThe enormous machining forces and high flow speeds ensure extremely short process times and high economic efficiency.
- Perfect machining resultsWith the SF-HP, several production steps can be realised in one pass. Due to the path-controlled motion sequence, it is possible to process individual points of a workpiece particularly intensively. Thus the material removal can be controlled in the µm range.
- Automatic workpiece loading and unloadingThe integrated automatic loading system ensures ergonomic workpiece loading and unloading.
- Multi-step processesIn multi-step processes, different process media are used. For this purpose, a simple container change is possible with the aid of the container trolley.